Wednesday, 03 June 2015 at 9:00AM
The Mac, 10 Exchange Street, Belfast BT1 1QB, UK
£45.00 (RTPI Members) £55 (Non-Members)
Over recent years RTPI NI developed a series of councillor training events focused around the roles and responsibilities within the planning process. Now is the time to consider the critical role planning has, for the short and long term vision, in shaping the physical, social, economic and environmental development of our areas.
This event will explore the relationship between the land use plan and the community plan and how together they can help deliver the vision for our council areas. How do we nurture these relationships and how do they interweave the planning process?
The aim of the event is to consider these complex issues and other questions such as:
- What do you need your community plan to do for you?
- How can your land use plan assist in the delivery of your community plan?
- How do we communicate between sectors, professions and geographies?
- What does ‘community’ really mean?
- How do we deliver and share?