Friday, 07 November 2014 at 9:30AM
Downing College, Regent Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB2 1DQ, UK
£150.00+VAT (Members); £165.00+VAT (non-Members)
Subsidised places may be available. Please contact the Regional Co-ordinator
Our popular Annual Planning Law Update conference, keeping members up-to-date with legal changes.
Download Programme of Speakers
Download emailable booking form
- Stephen Tromans QC, Thirty Nine Essex Street
- Trudi Elliott CBE, Chief Executive of the RTPI
- John Dagg, Barrister, Trinity Chambers
- Richard Buxton, Solicitor
- Victoria Hutton, No 5 Chambers
- Daniel Stedman Jones, Thirty Nine Essex Street
- Martha Grekos, Eversheds
We are very grateful to 39 Essex Street Chambers for helping to sponsor this conference, enabling us to use the wonderful setting of the Howard Theatre at Downing College, Cambridge once again.
Early booking is advised for this popular annual conference.