Thursday, 26 June 2014 at 5:00PM
The Old Library, Oxford Town Hall, St Aldate’s, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX1 1BX, UK
The Thames Valley Young Planners’ Network invite you to attend a stimulating and informative discussion on sustainable housing growth and the potential need for Green Belt Review.
A panel made of up key individuals from Oxford City Council, Cherwell District Council, CPRE and Savills with various backgrounds and opinions on the subject.
The panel includes:
- Richard Blyth, RTPI Head of Policy Practice & Research
- Debbie Dance, Director at Oxford Preservation Trust
- Mark Fransham, Social Research Officer at Oxford City Council
- Michael Gibbard, Lead Member for Planning at Cherwell District Council
- David Jackson, Planning Director at Savills
- Bob Price, Leader of Oxford City Council
We ask that delegates email questions for the panel by 18 June. (Though delegates may wish to ask further questions on the night, sparked from the panel’s responses).
This free event is open to Young Planners, and not so young planners alike.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place, providing any questions you want answering.