Thursday, 19 June 2014 at 4:00PM
Buckingham House, Murray Edwards College (formerly New Hall), Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB3 0DF, UK
FREE (thanks to sponsorship)
Please do not use the enquiry form below to reserve places. All bookings are being taken using Eventbrite. Please go to : http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/rtpi-east-of-england-great-centenary-debate-tickets-11803746323 to reserve your place now!
The title for the RTPI East of England's Great Centenary Debate should provide sufficient fuel for an interesting debate!
"After 100 years, is planning still fit for purpose?"
Panellists at this late afternoon/early evening event, kindly sponsored by Beacon Planning, include:
- Trudi Elliott CBE, Chief Executive of the RTPI
- Peter Geraghty, Immediate Past President of the RTPI
- Andy Thompson, Director, Beacon Planning
- John Dagg, Barrister, Trinity Chambers
- Glen Owen, Regional Director, Institution of Civil Engineers East of England
- David Henry, Director, Savills
Don’t miss this opportunity of asking a panel of built environment professionals that burning question!
It is also an excellent chance to network with colleagues from other professional bodies.