Tuesday, 02 December 2014 at 6:30PM
Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
Members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of RTPI Ireland, in the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, on Tuesday 2 December 2014. After the close of business, there will be a Christmas drinks reception for all members attending the AGM.
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting December 2013.
- Matters Arising.
- Adoption of Annual Report (to be circulated)
- Adoption of Treasurer’s Report (to be circulated)
- Report of Branch Representative to General Assembly
- Report of representative on the European Council of Spatial Planners
- Election of Officers: Chair, Vice-Chair, Hon. Secretary, Hon. Treasurer
- Election of Executive Committee
- Proposed Revised Branch Rules
- Any Other Business
Corporate members are elected for a two year period and two student members for one year. Retiring members of the Executive Committee are eligible for re-election.
Any member of RTPI Ireland may nominate candidates for election to the Executive Committee or any of the offices to be filled at the Annual General Business meeting. A nomination may be made in advance of that meeting, and, if so, must be made in writing and signed by a proposer and a seconder, and must indicate the candidates willingness to stand for election.
A carer’s allowance will be paid to members to facilitate attendance at the meeting.