Planning for an Ageing Population - A Holistic Approach (Oxford)
Thursday, 19 September 2013 at 10:00AM
Merton College, Merton Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX1 4JD, UK
£80 plus VAT for members (RTPI and RHG Members, and RSA fellows), £95 plus VAT for non-members
£30 plus VAT for unwaged
Stop Planners Neglecting the Elderly!
Following the success of last year's event on the same topic, we look again at the pressing question of how best to accommodate an ageing population. This year's event takes place in the stunningly beautiful Oxford College of Merton (tours of the college available after the event for those who book).
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chair: Cllr Ian Hudspeth, Leader of Oxfordshire County
- Sue Adams OBE, Chief Executive, Care & Repair England
- Paul Cann, CEO, Age UK Oxfordshire
- Gary Day, Land & Planning Director, McCarthy and Stone
- Guy Flintoft, Director, Barton Willmore
- Antonia Bunnin, Director of Hospice Support and
Development, Help the Hospices
- Angele Storey, Office of National Statistics
The day will include lunch served in the historical, 750 year old dining hall and refreshments throughout the day.