Scottish Planning Law Update
A Scottish Young Planners' Network CPD Event
Wednesday, 20 November 2013 at 5:30PM
Shepherd and Wedderburn, 1 Exchange Crescent, Conference Square, Edinburgh, EH3 8UL
The RTPI Scottish Young Planners’ Network invites you to its annual Planning Law Update CPD event, sponsored by Shepherd and Wedderburn in Edinburgh. This is an opportunity to learn about Protected Expenses Orders (what they are, and how they are used); brush up your planning law knowledge with a general reminder on what Section 75 agreements are and what they do; and gain a legal perspective on recently published Planning Circulars from three solicitors from Shepherd and Wedderburn’s Planning and Environment team.
- 1730 – 1800: Registration and tea/coffee
- 1800 – 1845: Presentations
- 1845 – 1900: Q&A/discussion
- 1900 – 2000: Wine reception
- Protective Expenses Orders – Emma Paton
- Section 75 Agreements – Chris Devlin
- Recent Planning Circulars – a Legal Perspective – Fraser Mitchell
BOOKING – this is a free event, but places must be booked. Please email email@example.com to book your place by 14th November 2013.