Wednesday, 13 November 2013 at 5:30PM
Planning Studio, Claremont Tower, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE1 7RU, UK
RTPI NE have arranged for Philip Woodward (Senior Membership Officer, RTPI) to give a presentation on the APC Process. The seminar is aimed at informing current licentiates, final year students, mentors, employers or those who are about to embark on the RTPI’s APC route to membership about how the APC works and also to answer any queries regarding the process.
This event is free but places are limited. RTPI NE would also like to extend the invite to mentors currently involved in the APC process or those considering becoming a mentor. Please feel free to circulate this flyer.
Come to our event and learn more!
- Do you know what the APC is?
- Are you prepared for your APC?
- Have you read the APC Guidance?
- Confused by the APC?!
The event will cover:
- What the APC is
- Why people are unsuccessful
- The logbook
- The Practical Experience Statement
- The Professional Competence Statement
- The Professional Development Plan
Please book early you don't want to miss out.