Tuesday, 26 March 2013 at 2:00PM
Guildhall Winchester, The Broadway, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 9GH, UK
£45 for RTPI Members (£60 for non members)
£5 for unwaged
This event will look at key planning
questions relating to our crucially important rural
areas, covering issues of rural businesses, ecology
and design. Registration and refreshments will take
place from 1.30pm.
- Lorna Hutchings, Principal Planning Officer, Winchester City
- Tim Broomhead, Regional Surveyor, Country Land & Business
- Scot Masker, Director, Pro-Vision Consultancy
- Davog McCloskey, Director of Ecology, PV Ecology
- Alison Field, South East England Area Director, Forest
- Chair: Laura Cox, Senior Planning Consultant, Pro-Vision
To view programme click here.
This event is kindly sponsored by Pro-Vision Consultancy.