Thursday, 04 July 2013 at 2:00PM
STEAM Museum, Fire Fly Avenue, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN22EV
£45 plus VAT for RTPI Members, £60 plus VAT for non-members
£5 plus VAT for unwaged
Planning for Heritage is Changing. What will this mean for owners, developers, heritage organizations, communities and applicants? Hear from leading Planners and Conservation advisors on how they are responding to the changes and their expectations for the future.
- Roger M Thomas: English Heritage
- Karin Taylor: National Trust Head of Land Use Planning
- Chris Daniel: Ministry of Defence, DIO Conservation
- Seán O'Reilly: Inst.of Historic Building Conservation Director
- Simon Roper: CGMS Town Planning Director
- Chair: Stephen Harness -RTPI SE Honorary Secretary
Delegates may arrive from 10am to take advantage of complimentary entry into the STEAM -Museum of GWR. Teas and coffees will be served through the registration period 1.30pm-2pm.
To view the event programme click here.
To view a poster for the event, including further details of the day and directions to the venue, click here