Monday, 01 July 2013 at 10:30AM
Chapter Arts Centre, Market Road, Cardiff CF5 1QE, UK
Planning Aid Wales and RTPI Cymru are pleased to invite you to this free seminar which will explore current experiences of community involvement in the planning process.
Chaired by Sue Essex, the event will give contributors from the public, private and third sectors an opportunity to share their experiences of the highlights and the pitfalls of community involvement.
With generous sponsorship from JBP PR & Parliamentary Affairs, there is no charge for attending this event.
Why you should attend
- Learn about the good practices and pitfalls of community involvement in planning.
- See community engagement from a range of perspectives.
- Place community engagement in a Welsh context.
- Celebrate the contribution planners are making, including the 40th anniversary of Planning Aid.
- Help to develop routes for better community involvement.
- Enjoy a free lunch!
The event is free, but registration is compulsory and if you book and later find you are unabel to attend, please let us know.