Wednesday, 04 December 2013 at 6:30PM
Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
As set out in rule 24 of the Branch rules, Members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of RTPI Ireland, in the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, on Wednesday 4th December 2013. After the close of business, there will be a Christmas drinks reception for all members attending the AGM.
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting December 2012
- Matters Arising.
- Adoption of Annual Report (to be circulated)
- Adoption of Treasurer’s Report (to be circulated)
- Report of Branch Representative to General Assembly
- Report of representative on the European Council of Spatial Planner
- Election of Officers: Chair, Vice-Chair, Hon. Secretary, Hon. Treasurer
- Election of Executive Committee
- Election of Branch Representative on Regions and Nations Pane
- Any Other Business
Corporate members are elected for a two year period and two student members for one year. Retiring members of the Executive Committee are eligible for re-election.
Any member of the section may nominate candidates for election to the Executive Committee or any of the offices to be filled at the Annual General Business meeting. A nomination may be made in advance of that meeting, and, if so, must be made in writing and signed by a proposer and a seconder, and must indicate the candidates willingness to stand for election.
A carer’s allowance will be paid to members to facilitate attendance at the meeting.
Any nominations in advance of the meeting should be submitted by Thursday, 22nd November 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Rosemary B. Gibbons, Hon. Secretary, Royal Town Planning Institute Ireland, C/o 38 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.