Wednesday, 17 October 2012 at 5:30PM
Glamorgan Building, Cardiff University, Cardiff CF10 3WA, UK
RTPI Cymru's annual Autumn Debates in 2012 will focus on the
evidence which the Welsh Government is publishing that was
commissioned to contribute to the forthcoming White Paper,
including the Independent Advisory Groups's (IAG) report and
various of other studies. The informed debate panel will discuss
key issues and the audience will be invited to discuss these points
- John Davies - IAG Chair
- Elizabeth Haywood - Chair, City Regions Task & Finish
- Neil Harries - Cardiff University, joint author of the Arup,
Cardiff University report: a new approach to managing development
- Morag Ellis QC - Cornerstone Barristers
- Andrew Crompton - Persimmon Homes
- Rosemary Thomas - Chief Planner, Welsh Government
The Cardiff debate is sponsored by Barton Willmore.
Delegates attending are invited to submit a question in advance
of the debate. The booking form and the opportunity to submit a
question can be downloaded here.
A debate is also arranged for 18th October in Llandudno.