Carter Jonas LLP is a national firm of property consultants with 36 offices around the United Kingdom and an increasingly diverse range of clients in both the rural and urban environment.
Our regional Planning teams, based in London, Cambridge, Harrogate and Oxford, provide the specialist advice and professional services that are so often required to realise the potential of land and property assets.
The collective knowledge and experience of the teams provides an integrated planning service dedicated to guiding our clients through the complexities and hurdles of today's planning and development process.
- We pride ourselves on providing a personal service, covering:
- Strategic planning advice and development plan promotion
- Master planning and urban design
- Planning applications, appeals and inquiries
- Identification and evaluation of development potential
- Feasibility studies
- Preparation of appropriate disposal strategies
- Local Authority consultancy
- Project management
- Sustainability appraisal and environmental assessment
Training & Development Highlights
- High level of commitment and support for ongoing professional development (with excellent pass rate for professional qualifications).
- Strong encouragement for staff to develop within their roles, including excellent opportunities for on-the-job training, team/divisional meetings, centralised core skills and IT training, professional development and training offered at a local level in line with business requirements.
- Equality of access for training to staff at all levels.
- Formalised appraisal and review process in place.