Established over 170 years ago, today Bidwells is one of the UK's leading property consultancies. We employ almost 500 people in 11 offices across England and Scotland and provide a full range of services across the Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
Our 40 specialist teams focus on helping our clients
- Acquire or dispose of assets
- Manage and enhance the value of their portfolios
- And provide strategic consultancy advice.
Our Planning team has a proven track record of providing problem solving advice to a wide range of clients - from private landowners, to national private and public institutions.
Our highly experienced team has worked on a broad spectrum of developments and the advice we give is based on a deep understanding of local agendas, issues and politics in every local area we work in, as well as a profound awareness of the national context within which planning exists. Clients are therefore guaranteed a service which is focused on delivering the most cost-effective, viable and profitable planning solution for their problem. What we do best is identifying opportunities for clients and ensuring that there is a fully integrated approach to produce cost effective, deliverable and sustainable development.
Our specialist planning consultancy services include:
- Consultation/Community involvement
- Design and access statements
- Environmental Impact assessment
- Expert witness
- Legal agreements and CIL
- Local planning promotion
- Planning applications and appeals
- Portfolio reviews
- Site appraisals
- Strategic environmental assessment
- Sustainability appraisal.
Training & development highlights
- Achieved the Investors in People (IiP) Bronze accreditation
- Bidwells recognises progression and development in the widest sense and encourages staff to exploit opportunities for 'on-the-job' training, role shadowing, professional qualifications and formal education courses, technical training and the core skills training required to operate successfully as a business professional.
- Formalised, half-yearly performance and development reviews
- Specially designed three year Graduate Development Programme