Since its inception on 1st April 2013, NHS Property Services manages. maintains and improves NHS properties & facilities included in our portfolios. NHS Property Services works in partnership with other NHS organisations and property market experts to create safe, efficient, sustainable and modern healthcare and working environments. NHS Property Services are national property specialists focussed on using greater economies of scale to generate significant savings for the NHS. The two main business areas are:
- Strategic estate and asset management, strategic planning of the state, acting as landlord, moderning facilities and disposing of those facilities and properties that NHS commissioners decide are no longer required or needed.
- Dedicated provider of support and facilities services, such as health and safety, maintenance, electrical, cleaning and catering.
Training & Development Highlights
- As an employer of choice, NHS Property Services Ltd is committed to building company capability & culture.
- As a national property company with a strong learning and development culture, committed to the provision of prioritised training designed to meet the needs of the business.
- Committed to relevant development for staff members on an equitable basis.
- All training initiatives are linked with Professional Development Plans & Wider company training.
visit the website