Whether you are an employer or an individual member, the RTPI Learning Partner initiative can benefit you.
RTPI Learning Partner organisations can take advantage of:
- Inclusion in the online list of RTPI Learning Partners. Widely promoted by the RTPI, appearing in this list is a great way to highlight your organisation to potential graduates, employees or clients.
- Use of the RTPI Learning Partner logo. As a symbol of your organisation's commitment to professional excellence, the logo can be used at careers fairs or on recruitment literature to attract new staff, graduates or on other publications to demonstrate your organisation's commitment to excellence through investment in professional development.
- Eligibility for the Employer Award (for Excellence in Learning and Development) is only open to current RTPI Learning Partner organisations.
- APC talks for Licentiate members.
- RTPI Learning Partners receive a regular e-bulletin covering a range of topics.
- RTPI Learning Partners receive information on new education-related developments via our Education Team as well as ongoing initiatives via the Membership Team.
- Your organisation's chance to be a Learning Partner representative on the RTPI Education, Careers & Lifelong Learning Committee.
- A named contact at the RTPI - the Senior Professional Development Coordinator - and regular contact with the RTPI.
Benefits for Individual Members
Individual members of the RTPI can benefit from the RTPI Learning Partner initiative through:
- Commitment by your employer to maintain excellent levels of learning and development for you as an employee.
- Improved information available on the level of support for training and professional development provided by organisations, helping you to choose between potential employers.
- A positive exchange of information between your RTPI Learning Partner employer and your professional body, which is designed to support your development. This includes assurance that your employer is up to speed with any changes in this area and measures to foster high professional standards, such as the assessment of professional competence (APC).
Existing Learning Partners
If you are already a Learning Partner, each year in December, we will send you the Annual Monitoring request, whereby we ask you to update any contact details and numbers of RTPI members, along with learning & development documentation, such as a sample appraisal form, learning & development policy, graduate scheme guide (if different from previous years). We will also invoice you at this time for the following year. See full fee schedule.
As a Learning Partner we are keen to support your organisation and staff by offering a range of services, such as APC talks, guidance on the random CPD monitoring for Chartered Members and involvement in the activities of the RTPI.