Undergraduate bursary - RTPI Trust Bursary
The bursary of £2,000 will recognise undergraduate student excellence among students currently studying on an accredited planning programme.
Bursaries for 2017-18 will be available shortly - watch this space!
Please note: Nominations for the Bursary will be made by the accredited Planning School and provided to the RTPI.
Who is eligible for the bursary?
- Home or EU domiciled student.
- The nominated students will be enrolled in the second year or above on an accredited Undergraduate course in the UK or Ireland in 2017-18.
Accredited Planning schools may nominate 2 students for each category. Nominees must fulfil one of the criteria in either category A or category B in addition to the eligibility criteria above:
- A person with a protected characteristic under the Equality Act 2010 which is under-represented in the planning profession. For example there is not a broad ethnic mix in the planning profession and women are currently under-represented.
- Nominee applied for the course through the Widening Participation agenda or through a non-traditional admissions method and achieving good results.
- The student must have declared a Disability or a Specific Learning Difficulty (e.g. Dyslexia or Dyspraxia) to the university prior to being nominated for this Bursary.