The RTPI’s HR team have been shortlisted for the HR Management Award at this year’s Charity Times Awards. The awards, which recognise leadership and professionalism, celebrate best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector.
Trudi Elliott, RTPI Chief Executive said:
“We are all very proud of our HR team. Just being shortlisted is a real achievement and honour, particularly in the charity field. They are a small but top class team and we’re lucky to have them.”
The objectives of the awards are:
- To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
- To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
- To support continuing professional development
- Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
- To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
- To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector
The awards are run by Charity Times, who are the leading business and management magazine for UK non-profit professionals.
The winners will be announced on 28 September 2016 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London.